How it works:
- Complete the sign up form.
- Verify your Instagram account.
- Once your account is approved, you will receive a special program dashboard link.
- Create a compliant post.
CREATING POSTS WITH ELAVONNE PRODUCTS
Here's 3 easy steps to creating a valid post on Instagram for Elavonne:
- #ElavonneInfluencer in the caption
- Tag @elavonnebeauty in the caption and in your photo
- Tag 2 friends in your caption
P.S. Only public posts are valid (stories are valid on a per use basis only).
What we want to see...
- We want to see you making yourself a priority
- We want to see our products in action. How are you using it? In a smoothie? In water? Do you have a great recipe to share?
- Posts should correspond to the Elavonne brand, clean, crisp, and natural. (How's your lighting?...psst, don't overuse filters.)
- Our product should be visible in the post.
- Photo resolution should be high.
- Other products or brands should not be in your post.
- Remember that Elavonne is part of your self-care routine. We're excited to see how we help you make YOU a priority! And don't forget to tag @elavonnebeauty and use the hashtag #ElavonneInfluencer at the end of your caption!
What we want your followers to know...
- Tell your followers how Elavonne products help you make yourself a priority each day.
- Let your followers know that Elavonne products are super versatile and easy to use.
- Describe the benefits of our products' ingredients (see below).
Here's some inspiration...
Important compliance information!
- If you talk about the benefits of our products, you must include two asterisks at the end of the statement, (**), as well as this statement:
"**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Some known benefits and features of our ingredients:
- Collagen is a major component of our hair, skin, nails, joints, and gut.
- Collagen production declines with age.
- The average diet is collagen deficient.
- Helps support joint and bone health**
- Helps promote a youthful appearance**
- Helps support hair, skin and nail health**
- Helps support overall wellness**
- Cynatine® HNS is a revolutionary cosmeceutical ingredient comprised of solubilized Keratin.
- It has natural antioxidant properties.
- Aids in protecting and repairing damaged hair.**
- Shown to improves hair strength and luster.**
- Helps reduce hair breakage.**
- Supports nail strength, elasticity and moisture retention.**
- Supports skin firmness, moisture, and elasticity.**
!! What you can't say in your caption...
- You cannot claim that our products cured or healed you of any disease.
- You cannot claim that our products prevent any disease
- Avoid using any of the following words or derivatives of the following words: "cure, heals, fixes, anti-aging, inflammation, arthritis, cancer, hair loss, weight loss."
All your questions answered, and then some...
- We want your posts to be fair in disclosing to your followers that your post was made in exchange for a gift or partnership, so, all posts using gifted products must included #ElavonneInfluencer in the caption.
- We will monitor posts for proper disclosure.
- Users who do not adhere to these guidelines will be subject to suspension or deactivation.
- Users who remove their posts or make their account private will be automatically deactivated.